Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Previous Version files are not working

Glitch Error

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ocfan99

Ocfan99

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 8m 46s
Hello guys.

There's something wrong with the Appcake's Previous Version files whenever I tried to download them.

If I press download on this one app for the Previous Version, it instantly gives me the message that says the file is either corrupt or needs to be re-uploaded.

I tried to download the latest version of this app to see if there's issue with it...Suprisingly, it works 100% fine except the Previous Version files for the app.

I thought at first it's only this app have this problem but when I check out the other apps and download the Previous Version files, it's giving me the same message telling me that the file is either corrupt or needs to be re-uploaded.

Any thoughts or ideas to deal with this issue?

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

This is one for hotsif to look at

Ocfan99

Ocfan99

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This is one for hotsif to look at

Oh okay then I'll message him immediately so that he'll see if he can do something about this issue

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,635 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 5h 22m 29s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
this is because some of the files are missing, the team are making some changes to the app, should be fixed in a bit time.
  • Ocfan99 likes this

Ocfan99

Ocfan99

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

this is because some of the files are missing, the team are making some changes to the app, should be fixed in a bit time.

Okay, I hope that fixes the issue and thanks for the info.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Glitch, Error