Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SUPER MARIO RUN 3.0.4 IPA ISSUE : "Hour and/or date is wrong"

issue mario run 3.0.4 help urgent

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tarento

tarento

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 19m 33s
Hi everyone !
So I really need your help right now cause i’ve installed the MARIO RUN.ipa file to my non-jailbroken 16go iPhone 6 with the help of Cydia Impactor. When I launch the game though, it says : « The hour and date displayed by your device are far from the actual hour and date » (btw i’m translating from french) while my phone was actually displaying the right hour and date and the error code is 804-2000. So first I tried to google that code to see if I could get any help but apparently, there is no way to fix this issue. Then I tried to change the hour, the date, tweak it a little bit, I also tried putting on a VPN to change my location but still, nothing. Could someone please help me ?

Thanks for reading this.

Darnassus

Darnassus

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 36m 59s

The app in general is horribly made I believe..

Mine crashes on launch, etc.. and it's a legit copy, not from Cake. 

I honestly wouldn't bother with it. Keep trying though if you must have it. ;d

L'application en général est horriblement faite je crois ..  

La mine se bloque au lancement, etc. et c'est une copie légitime, pas de Cake.  

Honnêtement, je ne m'en soucierais pas. Continuez à essayer si vous devez l'avoir. ;d

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

I do not hear this before I just tried it installed on mine and it is fine?

Darnassus

Darnassus

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 36m 59s

I do not hear this before I just tried it installed on mine and it is fine?

You're pretty fortunate then.. for me, (8.4) it hates me.

I see some people complaining about problems on the feedback area, too. :f

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

It could be

1 that I have the app anyway

2 I tried on ios 10.2 and ios 9.3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, mario run, 3.0.4, help, urgent