Edit by hotsjf:
A GUI tool is released in our repo, it's much easier to use:
Read here: https://forum.iphone...ool-for-ios-11/
How to crack apps on iOS 11
Howdy dear AppCake users. Long time no see. So due to the fact that Cydia has yet to be released, along with many useful binaries, new methods are required to crack/decrypt apps. Rasticrac relied on many binaries that Cydia has, and Clutch has been 6-feet under for a while now, so due to that and following some requests I have made the following is a tutorial on how to crack apps using the Electra or LiberiOS jailbreaks.
- Jailbroken iDevice on iOS <=11.1.2
- An sftp or on device file manager (Cyber Duck, FilzaJailed, Winscp, etc.)
- Terminal Client
- The latest version of bfinject: https://github.com/S...aga/sacmunCrack
- To just sign apps use signer.sh - signer.sh
- If you are on Electra, reboot your device and re-jailbrake with the "Tweaks" option turned OFF. For LiberiOS, just run the jailbreak.
- Once jailbroken, create a new folder somewhere on your device called "bfinject" using one of the previously mentioned sftp or file managers. (I made my folder in /var/mobile/Documents/bfinject). You can do this with CyberDuck, or if you're using terminal, in your location type
- Download and move the bfinject.tar into the bfinject folder, wherever it is located on your iDevice.
- Using a Terminal client, ssh into your iDevice with
and log in with your password. alpine is the default password to log in, unless you have changed it which is highly recommended.
- cd into the bfinject folder. For me that command will be
tar xvf bfinject.tar
to unpack the contents
Now your bfinject folder should look like this, and if it is then you are ready for action.
Run the app that you want to crack, I will be using Reddit as an example
Once your app is up an running, run
bash bfinject -P app.app -l dylibs/bfdecrypt.dylib
The app should start being cracked now. First you will see a floating UIView with "Decrypted" printed, followed by this screen.
Now you have two options. You can set up a server by pressing "Yes" or you can do it another way. I have tried using the netcat server way but it didn't work for me, so I will show you an alternative way. Run the command (Still on your iDevice)
find /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/ -name decrypted-app.ipa
As shown below, you will be presented the file location of the decrypted .ipa, and you can then transfer it from you iDevice on to your Mac/PC into your .ipa stash in preparation for Appsync to finally be published . Make sure to delete the decrypted-app.ipa on your iDevice so that if you crack new apps you won't be confused by different cracked apps.