Hi guys, I wanna ask if after following the procedure the apps still keep crashing, does it mean they're not compatible with the iOS version? I was trying to install Farming Simulator 18 and Riptide GP Renegade (both downloaded from iphonecake.com) that keep crashing when you open them.
Here's what I did (thanks to hotsjf, Sorgz and woobby for the instructions):
1. Unpack the IPA on my PC, so I got FS18.app and silver.app folders.
2. Copy both folders to /User/Downloads/ using iFunbox.
3. Navigate to the path and then as SU perform ldid -S on each folder using NewTerm. There's no error message and I noticed that some files on each folder have been modified.
4. Copy the folders back to PC and then repack the IPA files.
5. Install both IPA files with iFunbox, still crashing, reinstall with Cydia Impactor, same thing.
Did I do anything wrong within the steps above?
Edit: Tested on iOS 11.4 x64
So far, this method works on:
- GTA: San Andreas
- The Room Two
- XCOM: Enemy Within
Doesn't work on:
- GRID Autosport
- Farming Simulator 18
- Monster Hunter Stories
- Riptide GP: Renegade