Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warning for deleting free links

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 24m 47s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

It's been coming to my attention that free links are being removed on purpose by some crackers

Here is the thing:

I know JB scene is dying, and I didn't pay much attention on these dirty tricks now.
But if you really care that few dollars you gain by deleting a free link, you should quit this business for good.
Because this 'upload and earn' thing is going to die sooner or later for iOS JB scene.

We will have some kind of compensation plan for crackers to maintain the source of cracked apps if needed tho.

Anyways, first warning goes to widow:
Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_2_14_19_PM.png
@Ghay

you cleared your sendspace file, I just helped you cleared your other links too. you are welcome.
https://www.iphoneca...479516143_.html
Stop removing sendspace files, or I will ban your new account again!

• Ak0-Sardashti likes this

Ak0-Sardashti

Ak0-Sardashti

KurdistaN

• IC Uploader
  • 1,038 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 17h 54m 2s
  • LocationKURDISH
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 8+, iHave a PC
  • Donations:No Need !
Man . Good Job !

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,172 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 25m 46s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards
Use IphoneFilecake host and no issues
I excluded sendspace and filepup from support it
  • hotsjf likes this

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

zachary I use a free sendspace account so have no control emailed them and asked why it says I deleted the file so I could send hotsif but as of yet no reply

the free iphonjecake account uploads are to slow to use 100% of the time I would say 1/3rd speed of normal hosts and takes to long for the link to show

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,172 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 25m 46s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

zachary I use a free sendspace account so have no control emailed them and asked why it says I deleted the file so I could send hotsif but as of yet no reply

the free iphonjecake account uploads are to slow to use 100% of the time I would say 1/3rd speed of normal hosts and takes to long for the link to show

Well, upload speed is sems now to have the same as others, I agree that Link to show up takes a little longer then others but it still good choice to users to download app directly.
Sendspace is ok but they dont gave us Premium, if they do i will use them but 300 MB is just nothing to our needs here, so if they dont increase it to atleast 500-600 MB no point of using it.
Sendspace has good interface, users love them but for us here this hosts is just not too good to use it.

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

Well, upload speed is sems now to have the same as others, I agree that Link to show up takes a little longer then others but it still good choice to users to download app directly.
Sendspace is ok but they dont gave us Premium, if they do i will use them but 300 MB is just nothing to our needs here, so if they dont increase it to atleast 500-600 MB no point of using it.
Sendspace has good interface, users love them but for us here this hosts is just not too good to use it.

Your upload speed is no where near mine so u will not noticed the difference. Sendspace your right on all u say

• Kim daon likes this

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
Sendspace is useless.

links expire very quickly and i'm tired of having them removed from the database !!!!!