Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AppCake 5.5.7.0 Released with iOS 11 Electra compatibility fix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 24m 47s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Hi all

AppCake 5.5.7.0 Released, compatible with iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak.

Please update from our official repo, and install appsync unified from our repo too.

Cydia Repo: cydia.iphonecake.com

Change logs:

- Fix download error

- Fix iOS 11 installations error

- Added 'iOS 11 app crash fix' (sign apps with ldid before installing them, this only works for some games/apps, not all. and may mess up the entitlements of the app)

- Import IPA will be done OTA now

- Fix battery drain issues

- Added 32bit apps installation errors for iOS 11

This update only fixed the issue on the AppCake ios app end, the cracked IPA library is still the major road block for iOS 11 here, we have to wait patiently for the update of the cracking tool and the apps you love.

Hopefully they will come before JB is dead.

Cheers.

• Sacmunraga and abo0rafif like this

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,171 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 25m 46s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

Hi all

Please update from our official repo, and install appsync unified from our repo too.

Change logs:

- Fix download error

- Added 'iOS 11 app crash fix' (sign apps with ldid before installing them, this only works for some games/apps, not all. and may mess up the entitlements of the app)

This update only fixed the issue on the AppCake ios app end, the cracked IPA library is still the major road block for iOS 11 here, we have to wait patiently for the update of the cracking tool and the apps you love.

Cheers.

Appcake 4 Legacy version can you consider update it for those who want to use it... i still rather prefer that version.. but that only my opinion. maybe in the future to fix it.. 

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

Appcake 4 Legacy version can you consider update it for those who want to use it... i still rather prefer that version.. but that only my opinion. maybe in the future to fix it.. 

that code is about 4-5 years old now

fixing it = rewrite it

so there won't be any further update for the legacy app.

CakeEat

CakeEat

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 40m 46s

I downloaded it, it works great.

But I have an odd problem, I search for FROST in appcake, I get no results.

I try searching FROST in iphonecake.com and I see results for FROST https://www.iphoneca...234617736_.html

Why is that?

Also, I cannot seem to find a way to find all the newest applications that are posted on iphonecake.com on Appcake app, I only see the "top apps"

coey0814

coey0814

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 20m 25s

I downloaded it, it works great.

But I have an odd problem, I search for FROST in appcake, I get no results.

I try searching FROST in iphonecake.com and I see results for FROST https://www.iphoneca...234617736_.html

Why is that?

Also, I cannot seem to find a way to find all the newest applications that are posted on iphonecake.com on Appcake app, I only see the "top apps"

It does not seem to be applied in real time.

For example, in my case,
Search 'shiny ski resort' on the homepage, version 1.13,
Search in the app, version 1.12.

It is a little inconvenient.
So I always search on the homepage too.

Also using a third-party keyboard when searching, there's a problem with lag.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
  • LocationUSA

AppCake iOS and website are not synced.

Most of the apps on website will be available on mobile, in a few hours max, but bigger games won't be, this is mostly because we want you to download from the PPD links of the cracker, so they can earn some dollars.

So, download from website, support the cracker.

• Lucas0176 likes this

gorblue

gorblue

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 24m 35s

It works but It's a hit a miss with app installation. many of the apps still throwing 32bit installation error

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
  • LocationUSA

It works but It's a hit a miss with app installation. many of the apps still throwing 32bit installation error

that's not ERROR, that's fact. Means that app will never work for any iOS 11 device. you just need to forget about it, and try next app.

gector

gector

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 17m 46s
  • LocationRussia
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 3, iHave a PC

Hi all!

Installed latest (5.5.7.0) deb version from Cydia on iPhone 5S iOS 7.1.1 , and cant open app, crashes right after being opened.

Downgraded to v. 5.5.5.0 , opened well, but it's not loading any apps at all, empty screen and writes "error". 

Any solutions?

• Lijafrog likes this

jjeroen00

jjeroen00

Caker

• IC Member
  • 44 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 8m 33s

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 8h 14m 55s
Hi. I’ve download an application but gives me error when I install

Ncfcharry97

Ncfcharry97

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 7m 54s
How do i download from website? On iPad I just get sent to spam websites with no download link present

Lijafrog

Lijafrog

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 24m 13s

Hi all

Change logs:

- Fix download error

Cheers.

Hi, is it possible for you to fix Minecraft?
On my brother's phone (iOS 9 jailbreak) it comes up with " IPA file corrupt", and on my phone (iOS 11 Electra jailbreak) it crashes every time upon launch. Is there any way you can fix this?

Thanks,
Lijafrog

(please bear in mind that I know next-to-nothing about computers)