Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Original

Installing xCon causes Cydia to not load iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 64bit h3lix Jailbreak

iOS 10.3.3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Samfemal

Samfemal

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 5m 13s
  • LocationParis
  • Facebook:Sam FĂ©mal

In fact when xCon iOS 10.3.3 is installed it broque Cydia on iPhone 64 bit Jailbreak whit h3lix.

And you see "preparing filesystem (cydia will exit when complete) and nothing happen at all ; it crash and it's over for you.

If by mistake U did it wowww U are in trouble , Cydia doesn't start anymore , terminal is also Lock and unusable , if you got Filezila u can remove the package easely , if no , well it stay Cyberduck then go to :

I fixed this by removing xCon (deleted i mean) to do this: Remove, erase from 

/private/var/stash/_.JzRS5Y/DynamicLibraries/xCon.dylib &

/private/var/stash/_.JzRS5Y/DynamicLibraries/xCon.plist

Reboot and Cydia works like a charm and U saved your jailbreak 

If it can help someone , I'am on macpro so I use Cyberduck but it will be the same thing to do on Windows 7/8/10

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
obviously you had an issue since xcon is NOT made for os above 10.2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Original, iOS 10.3.3