In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to jailbreak iOS 11.2-11.3.1 using Electra1131. When you’re ready to move forward with the jailbreak process, simply follow these steps:
1) Download the most recent version of Electra1131 from the Electra Team’s official website.
Note: Make sure to choose the non-developer [vfs] version if you aren’t a registered Apple developer; otherwise, developers can download the developer [multipath tcp] version.
2) Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and launch it.
3) Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with an MFi-certified Lightningcable.
Note: Cydia Impactor should recognize your device as shown in the screenshot. If it does not, make sure to “Trust” your computer from your device via the pop-up, and vice-versa.
4) Click and drag the Electra1131.ipa file over the Cydia Impactor window like so:
5) Sign in with your Apple ID when prompted:
6) Cydia Impactor will now begin installing the Electra jailbreak app on your device:
7) Once installed, go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management and tap on your Apple ID:
Next, tap on the blue Trust button, and then tap on the red Trust button inside the popup that appears:
Note: Before proceeding to the next step, CoolStar recommends enabling Airplane Mode, disabling your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disabling Siri, and rebooting your device. Taking these additional steps isn’t mandatory, but seems to increase the tool’s success rate.
Note: The tool will begin jailbreaking your device. It should respring afterward.
10) After respringing, you should find Cydia on your Home screen. Viola:
Note: If you don’t see Cydia after jailbreaking with Electra1131, then re-launch the Electra jailbreak app and keep trying until it does (it took me 3 tries).
And that’s all there is to it; you’ve successfully jailbroken your iOS 11.2-11.3.1 device!