Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Please help me to can understand

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 8h 14m 55s
Hi
I’m trying to install an ipa file without success in iOS 11.3.1. First with AppSync and then with Filza. Now I’ve tried with Cydia impactor and it’s works ok.
What’s the difference between different methods. I understand that after 7 days the application stop working right?
Many thanks and sorry for my English

wox

wox

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 12m 45s

Could you please try downloading an app through AppCake again? It should be working now. AppCake wasn't working for me a few minutes ago, so there might be a chance that it also affected you and everyone else.

Podrías por favor intentar descargar una app a través de AppCake de nuevo? Debería de funcionar ahora. AppCake no estaba funcionado hace unos minutos, así que cabe la posiblidad de que también te haya afectado a ti y a los demás.

• mmm286 likes this

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts

Could you please try downloading an app through AppCake again? It should be working now. AppCake wasn't working for me a few minutes ago, so there might be a chance that it also affected you and everyone else.

Podrías por favor intentar descargar una app a través de AppCake de nuevo? Debería de funcionar ahora. AppCake no estaba funcionado hace unos minutos, así que cabe la posiblidad de que también te haya afectado a ti y a los demás.

Thanks. The problem in appcake was installing application. I don't have any problem downloading the application

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

wox

wox

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

Thanks. The problem in appcake was installing application. I don't have any problem downloading the application

What app is it? I will try it myself and report back the result.

• mmm286 likes this

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts

What app is it? I will try it myself and report back the result.

Sorry I don't see your post.
Is a game: agricola

wox

wox

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

Sorry I don't see your post.
Is a game: agricola

I just downloaded and installed it successfully. May you please tell me what iDevice are you using (iPad, iPhone, iPod)? And what version (1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2) and exploit of Electra (MP, VFS)?

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts

I just downloaded and installed it successfully. May you please tell me what iDevice are you using (iPad, iPhone, iPod)? And what version (1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2) and exploit of Electra (MP, VFS)?

Ipad 2017. Electra 1.0.0
Ios 11.3.1

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts

What version do you have?

wox

wox

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

What version do you have?

I have an iPhone 6 and Electra 1.0.2. Try rejailbraking with Electra MP 1.0.2

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts

I have an iPhone 6 and Electra 1.0.2. Try rejailbraking with Electra MP 1.0.2

I can install the game. But when I open it shows me main screen and return to home screen and can't play. Then I try installing with cydia impactor and I don't have the problem. Someone could help me please?
Thanks and sorry for my English

shollywood

shollywood

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 31m 57s

Mine wont install either.  iPad Air 2    11.3    Electra1131-1.0.3-vfs