Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Appcake can't install app after I install This by tinrocket

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ccxxzero

ccxxzero

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 15m 47s

iDevice : iPhone7+ jailbroken  IOS : 11.3.1 

I downloaded appcake from appcake repo and appsync form developer repo. after that I install a few apps and it installed with no problem but then I want to install This by tinrocket and I search on appcake on ios, result is show me "not found" so I open appcake on PC and search for this by tinrocket and download ipa on appcake. I transfer ipa from pc to appcake with wifi and install it and it take a long time to finish so I close appcake because it take a long time to finish. One day after that I want to install game so I open appcake and download it and then install it but it immediately show me cannot install when I tap on install button even app I installed but I removed it and reinstall it immediately  show cannot install.

Thanks

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

Not all have been updated to Ios 11 try uninstalling it

• ccxxzero likes this

ccxxzero

ccxxzero

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 15m 47s

I mean some apps that I installed and I uninstall it. it can't be install again.

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

U need to remove them and check any new areOK for ios 11 before installing. A lot of developers have now given up so will never be updated

shollywood

shollywood

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 31m 57s

Apps wont install either through the app, only sideload method.  Downloads them apparently, but does not install.

iPad Air 2    11.3    Electra1131-1.0.3-vfs