Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Help] Icon Tool 1.9-7 License Error

Icon Tool cracked regged

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 35m 39s
  • LocationC A N A D A

I'm getting this error; see screenshot below

I think what happened is once it triggered that it wasn't actually paid for by the dev's server checks it has flagged some file on my phone so that even the cracked version gives this error now!

Here's what I did;

-First I tried to install Icon Tools 1.9-7 with Cydia the legit way to pay the $1.00 but it keeps saying I can't purchase it through big-boss repo and at the time this was the only place to get the iOS11 supported version everywhere else was the older 1.9-6k version.

-So then I used CyDown to bypass the not purchase error and I was able to install it.  Ran once like it should then every-time after that it gives that error, so I clicked the Fetch which was what probable screwed myself even more.

-I ended up uninstalled it and waited till a cracked version was avail... and now one is avail.

-I then installed the cracked version and it's still giving me this error, so I think I need to find the file that's flagged and delete it so it can be a fresh install of Icon Tools.

This is the only thing I can think of that's preventing it from working.  But what file and where is it on the phone?  I have full accesses to all folders with Filza

Specs:

iOS 11.3.1 with Electra jailbreak, iPhone 7 (9.3)

Attached Files

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,257 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 10h 54m 58s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
try this: https://forum.iphone...-deb-os11-only/

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationC A N A D A

I tried that and got the same error right way, crack said it worked 100%.  Crack must use the same code that's not working!  I also tried on another freshly jail-broken 6s+ only difference was I could use Icon Tools afew more times before it too gave the lic. error.

Thats means it's still doing a check somewhere some how.

What really blows me out of the water is how no one else is reporting this, I don't get it.  thats 2 for 2 on both phones I have tried

iPhone 7 on 11.3.1 jailbroken on Electra

Iphone 6s+ on 11.3.1 jailbroken on Electra

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,257 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 10h 54m 58s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
tested working on

iPadmini2 11.3.1
iPad5 11.3.1

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationC A N A D A

well on iPhone is not working, I thought maybe I did someone wrong so I tried on a completely different phone and it too eventually gave the lic. error after reopening Icon Tools  afew times.  All my other tweaks that are cracked work just fine.  even on my older iphone6 device running 8.1.2 taig using icon tools 1.9-6k has been working just fine, never ever had this issue!

who ever wrote the crack code will need to review cuz somethings not right

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 295 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 6h 20m 47s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

Ill see if i can do anything

• Pir8pete likes this

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationC A N A D A

so is no one going to address this issue?

Jbreen

Jbreen

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 38s
Jut found a solution
click the home button 3 times while the apps is jiggling.
If the error message shows up click fitch and do it again

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationC A N A D A

Jut found a solution
click the home button 3 times while the apps is jiggling.
If the error message shows up click fitch and do it again

that does not work, you either swip up or down over the app icon, you don't make it jiggle to bring up the menu.

Pir8pete

Pir8pete

Caker

• IC Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationC A N A D A

I had to run crack tool then click fetch and it now it brings up the menu and no license error. 

For ppl having this issue you must run Crack tools then click fetch on the license error pop up then it will work and you'll never get the error again.

IMG_0082.png

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:ilyas965
  • Locationkuwait
  • Facebook:ilyasmanan@yahoo.com
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+
tnx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Icon Tool, cracked, regged