Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I don't have the app installed, but the download button says "Open" instead of "Get"

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dgxianxin

dgxianxin

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 22m 12s

I used to have jailbroken iPhone 6 running iOS 10.2. I installed Fantastical 2 and TouchRetouch from Appcake. Recently, I upgraded my phone to iPhoneX running iOS 11.3.1. I also jailbroke it and installed Appcake. Now, I cannot install Fantastical 2 and TouchRetouch app, it always says "Open" instead of "Get" while I don't have the respective apps installed in my apps. Please help

Attached Files

UnboundGodz

UnboundGodz

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 34m 5s
  • LocationUnknown

I used to have jailbroken iPhone 6 running iOS 10.2. I installed Fantastical 2 and TouchRetouch from Appcake. Recently, I upgraded my phone to iPhoneX running iOS 11.3.1. I also jailbroke it and installed Appcake. Now, I cannot install Fantastical 2 and TouchRetouch app, it always says "Open" instead of "Get" while I don't have the respective apps installed in my apps. Please help

Reinstall AppCake?