Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FutureMind AdBlock 4.1, iOS 11.3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Returner

Returner

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 36m 53s

Hello,

I've been attempting to use FutureMind Adblock 4.1 on iOS 11.3, Electra 1.0.5 (iPhone 6) from https://www.iphoneca...691121579_.html(Ghay's uploads).

After installing via AppCake 5.5.9.1, the app immediately crashes to the home screen upon launch. I was able to resolve this by running IPAPatcher, then installing the patched IPA via AppCake.

The app now launches correctly and all aspects of the UI work as expected, however when attempting to enable adblock, the "Swipe up to enable" slider immediately slides back down (immediately disables). It is therefore not possible to enable adblock. The VPN profile appears to install correctly. This looks fine in Settings -> VPN.

Has anyone else encountered this problem with the app? Is this a limitation introduced by the cracking process effecting applications that use VPN profiles?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,444 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 12h 53m 59s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

I've been attempting to use FutureMind Adblock 4.1 on iOS 11.3, Electra 1.0.5 (iPhone 6) from https://www.iphoneca...691121579_.html(Ghay's uploads).

NOT os11 compatible when cracked