Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Appcake crashes everytime i open it

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

anthony4114

anthony4114

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 11 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 33m 16s
Opening the app worked just fine but it always ends up screwing up eventually and won’t open anymore i tried reinstalling it but it still crashes

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
pretty vague, maybe my crystal ball could help.

oh it needs more information, how novel!

what is your device
what is the firmware
is it jailbroken, if yes with what tool
  • Locophone likes this

Brian775

Brian775

Caker

• IC Member
  • 36 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 53m 29s
  • LocationVictoria,Australia
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 7

Try a previous version of the application

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

pretty vague, maybe my crystal ball could help.

oh it needs more information, how novel!

what is your device
what is the firmware
is it jailbroken, if yes with what tool

lol How true

HugoSteger

HugoSteger

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 49m 8s

Opening the app worked just fine but it always ends up screwing up eventually and won’t open anymore i tried reinstalling it but it still crashes

Doesn't crash on my part. Although I have problems with App availability. The desktop version has all the apps and the list of links from different uploaders. Meanwhile, the mobile version has limited apps and only has 1 source.

Dasch

Dasch

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 7m 4s

Doesn't crash on my part. Although I have problems with App availability. The desktop version has all the apps and the list of links from different uploaders. Meanwhile, the mobile version has limited apps and only has 1 source.

This happens to me as well!!