Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Release

CrackerXI+ - GUI App Decryption Tool for iOS 11.x - 14.x

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

IC-Crackers do not post non working apps in this thread that crash after cracking.

A private thread in the forum was created for that purpose.

• ricky22 likes this

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:ilyas965
  • Locationkuwait
  • Facebook:ilyasmanan@yahoo.com
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+

did you download the apps on your PC or Mac iTunes and then install on device to crack ?
if not there is one of your issues.
READ the OP post !!!!!!!

The latest itunes doesn’t have downlaod option but i crack installed apps in my device when i transfer to other ipad or iphone and open in Appcake it says ios 11 not supported

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Locationkuwait

you give so much information in your report that my head exploded.

how do you expect to get any help ?

I will share Video tutorial for clearnes

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Locationkuwait

you give so much information in your report that my head exploded.

how do you expect to get any help ?

Tell me how i downlaod apps frm itunes the latest version of itunes removed that option only way install frm Appstore

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,727 posts
    • Time Online: 179d 19h 25m 39s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro Mini, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13
  • Donations:DOGECOIN: DAN327Rh4FmbNA14wYmP9eNWnWjbwB5gxg

@ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

https://itunes-64-bi...com/windows/old

have to go there, download older version (--> version 12.6....) to "get" Apps over iTunes. Have you heared about Google? nice search function for helping noobs...

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

I will share Video tutorial for clearnes

you are cracking apps from iTunes downloaded on device, that is your problem.

i already answered your question here https://forum.iphone...os-11/?p=486366

as a feature in CrackerXI you can try something from "settings"

there is a toggle "Remove UISupportedDevices"

turn it on and try and crack an app downloaded from iTunes on Device.

the feature is there to work for some "thinned/sliced" apps.

apps cracked with that method should NOT be uploaded here as they can have issues across some devices

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s

wow not a thank you or usage comment !we make your lives easier and look what happens ?i cracked apps for 7 months on os11 in total manual mode and now you get a point and click tool without any appreciation !

should you not be thanking crackers without them appcake is dead and useless...so a cracking tools is a necessary tool for appcake not just crackers.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts

should you not be thanking crackers without them appcake is dead and useless...so a cracking tools is a necessary tool for appcake not just crackers.

the comment was towards the crackers not users of appcake/iphonecake

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 24m 47s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Simply saying this is 100% irresponsible. It didn't take into account of what we did for the 'Crackers' and of course have no idea what are different crackers are upto in this scene

It's the same reason that Jailbreak team decide to stop making tools like evasion, also same reason for Saurik stop keeping Cydia updated with the new JB

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is:

The tool is updated in the repo, and according to the dev, this is the last update.

Have fun, whoever you are.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 24m 47s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

@user_hidden calm down bro...

he is still a newbie, maybe he don't know a lot, only crack and wonder why not workin. he will learn, he must study jb and crackin :D

time will tell

@Locophone
He's basically the only one here that dealing with all kinds of noob questions from users, as well as crackers, for all these ios 11 cracking chaos

I can understand how frustrated he is now. He need a full salary vacation right now LOL
  • Locophone and user_hidden like this

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
version 1.1.4 updated to repo

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Locationkuwait

you are cracking apps from iTunes downloaded on device, that is your problem.
i already answered your question here https://forum.iphone...os-11/?p=486366

as a feature in CrackerXI you can try something from "settings"
there is a toggle "Remove UISupportedDevices"
turn it on and try and crack an app downloaded from iTunes on Device.
the feature is there to work for some "thinned/sliced" apps.

apps cracked with that method should NOT be uploaded here as they can have issues across some devices

I install Apps directly frm Appstore then i use CrackXI

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Locationkuwait

@ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

dude? ok dude

what itunes version do you use? wich os (win or mac), what device? wich app? wich ios exactly? when downloading apps from itunes at pc, after that you install via ifunbox, itools??

you spamming here the thread with "noobish" questions without right description how you doing exactly, even my nephew know how to(he is 13 years old) crack with tools like this.

Please search and learn correct, make your faults and learn from it, not only say "the cracking tool is the problem"... then please how other users/crackers get their apps cracked but you not... get it?? you are the problem, not the cracking tool.

thx in adavnce and keep the forum clean please

I fixed by switching on uisupported device but many apps crashed when install on another phone

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,727 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro Mini, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13

@ilyasmanan13@gmail.com ok, so you one step more ahead, just try more on how you can get the "perfect crack"... like i said, you have to learn how to ;)

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Locationkuwait

@ilyasmanan13@gmail.com ok, so you one step more ahead, just try more on how you can get the "perfect crack"... like i said, you have to learn how to ;)

I knw how to crack
Confuse is Install app frm Itunes u knw every one knw the latest itune remove that option even in Mac (Appstore)
Only way is must use old itunes version.
Any way now there is one more question i install crack app using Ex3nder and it works but many apps crashed
Because ifunbox and itools not effect

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,727 posts
  • LocationGermany

@ilyasmanan13@gmail.com and still nobody knows what itunes version, what os, what device, what ios and what app you wanna crack... sorry, we can't help you with no information, and if you know how to crack why you asking such questions? as i mentioned before, another users/crackers crack their apps without problems or minimal problems to get it fixed, so i guess you don't know how to crack...

sorry, i waisting my time trying to help you, you don't even answer my questions and writing all the same again, "app crash", "crack crash", "can't install"... stop spamming here!!!

• Laxus and user_hidden like this

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC
On updating to latest version on opening I got a blank screen deleted reinstalled but the same. Had to restore and re jailbreak 4 times before it would work again correctly

Screenshot

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m6kx65

eduard816

eduard816

Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 69 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 12h 16m 56s
  • LocationAustralia

Hi,

What does it means when it gives me an error message:

"ERROR: Error Hooking!"

What should I do?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts

"ERROR: Error Hooking!"
 What should I do?

did you go into the app settings and set your cracker name and enable hook ?

eduard816

eduard816

Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 69 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 12h 16m 56s
  • LocationAustralia

did you go into the app settings and set your cracker name and enable hook ?

Yes I did that. cracker name and enable hook was configured, the rest was on default.

I tried on 2 different Apps, still got the same error message? Any input?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Release