Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Release

CrackerXI+ - GUI App Decryption Tool for iOS 11.x - 14.x

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 59m 39s
  • LocationBehind you
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Pro

I have a feeling there is something wrong with how CrackerXI / AppCake signs the IPA, both the CrackerXI 1.1.5 and AppCake.

I exported an APP with CrackerXI 1.1.5 using the recommended procedure of downloading the IPA via iTunes, etc... (I am running on iOS 11.3.1)

then i took the exported/dyprypted IPA file to another iPad I own (iOS 12.01) and tried installing it with iFunBox.

it installs fine, but the APP crashes immediately when you open the APP. 
the next thing I did, I imported the IPA file to AppCake (v6.0.9) and installed it through AppCake. the same, It crashes upon opening the App.

now here is the weird thing , and that is why I think it is due to a faulty signing. if I take the same IPA and install it using "Filza" (v3.6.4 - they added the Signing Apps function during installation), it works perfectly...

the Application I was trying it on:

https://itunes.apple...-fd/id446912582

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 50m 56s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

I have a feeling there is something wrong with how CrackerXI / AppCake signs the IPA, both the CrackerXI 1.1.5 and AppCake.
I exported an APP with CrackerXI 1.1.5 using the recommended procedure of downloading the IPA via iTunes, etc... (I am running on iOS 11.3.1)

you CAN NOT crack an app on os11 and have it work on os12 without it being resigned properly.

mmm286

mmm286

Caker

• IC Member
  • 51 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 8h 14m 55s

Hi!!

A little question @WarL0ck .

CrackerXI needs substrate? Is possible to execute wihout it?

Thanks!

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

you CAN NOT crack an app on os11 and have it work on os12 without it being resigned properly.

that is why I am notifying you that I think the Signing function is not working properly both on AppCake and CrackerXI...
I would expect both to sign the App as you said it does few posts above...
-

how do you explain that it worked OK if I installed it through Filza (the same cracked IPA file that did not work when installed using AppCake)?
that just makes my suspicious stronger that there is something wrong with both CrackerXI and Appake when it comes to signing the APP.

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 25m 35s

I see that Goodnotes 5 was released.  Was this tool updated somewhere?

Can "Noteshelf 2" and others now be dumped successfully too?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

I see that Goodnotes 5 was released.  Was this tool updated somewhere?
Can "Noteshelf 2" and others now be dumped successfully too?

nope did it myself.

crackerXI update will be updated ... do not ask ETA

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 25m 35s

nope did it myself.

crackerXI update will be updated ... do not ask ETA

That's cool, but what did you do?   Either

1. the app currently dumps properly and you manually cracked/patched it (Goodnotes 5 is updated regularly because it is buggy, so it could be a pain to keep up to date if manual patching)

OR

2. the file doesn't currently dump properly and you fixed dumping (no patching after dump needed)?  Maybe a different dumper? (maybe the Clutch workaround for iOS12 in their 'issues' bug reports)?

curious

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts

That's cool, but what did you do?   Either

soon come ...........
  • absolut33 likes this

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

soon come ...........

is it a secret?

i am also interested to know what was the fix from the two options "drenly" presented..

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts

is it a secret?
i am also interested to know what was the fix from the two options "drenly" presented..

manual patching.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts
CrackerXI+ - GUI App Decryption Tool for iOS 11 & 12
thanks to: @WarL0ck

current version: 1.1.8
release date: April 13, 2019

NOTE:
- Please Remove AFC2 if you have it.
- Delete old version and install fresh when updating

download link available in OP post.
repo will be updated after maintenance is complete.
  • hotsjf, telefonbuch and iFoneAppl3 like this

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

CrackerXI+ - GUI App Decryption Tool for iOS 11 & 12
thanks to: @WarL0ck

current version: 1.1.8
release date: April 13, 2019

NOTE:
- Please Remove AFC2 if you have it.
- Delete old version and install fresh when updating

download link available in OP post.
repo will be updated after maintenance is complete.

why do we need to remove AFC2? we use this tool very extensively for many other none APP export related tasks...

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,282 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 11s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

why do we need to remove AFC2? we use this tool very extensively for many other none APP export related tasks...

why do you need to ask stupid things, be gratefull that we have full working tool now, if developer says that its best to remove AFC2 then remove it, he knows why he put that notice in the first place.

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

why do you need to ask stupid things, be gratefull that we have full working tool now, if developer says that its best to remove AFC2 then remove it, he knows why he put that notice in the first place.

if you think it is a stupid question then obviously you are not fit for jailbreak or use the jailbreak full potential.

the AFC2 is what gives us the power to access the file system on the phone from a PC, without it Jailbreak is hardly meaningful. installing tweaks is only a portion of the powerfull things you can achieve with jailbreak.

with all due respect, the AFC2 is an essential tool for jailbreak device that is used far more then CrackerXI (by most average Jailbreak user), it's like me asking you to remove whatsapp form your phone to have the ability to send SMS...

Currently AFC2 is much more important than the CrackerXI, I use AFC2 on daily bases while CrackerXI we use once in a while when we want to export an APP.

unless you are a cracker that cracks APPs every day for distribution, AFC2 if far more used than CrackerXI.

All I was asking is for an explanation of why?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts

because it screws up file permissions which are required in-tact to resign and rebuild IPA properly.

as for AFC2 it is hardly needed/required at all.
that is why SSH/SFTP/SCP are available.
there are MANY tools/utilities to do the above and access root on device.

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,282 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 11s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

if you think it is a stupid question then obviously you are not fit for jailbreak or use the jailbreak full potential.

the AFC2 is what gives us the power to access the file system on the phone from a PC, without it Jailbreak is hardly meaningful. installing tweaks is only a portion of the powerfull things you can achieve with jailbreak.

with all due respect, the AFC2 is an essential tool for jailbreak device that is used far more then CrackerXI (by most average Jailbreak user), it's like me asking you to remove whatsapp form your phone to have the ability to send SMS...

Currently AFC2 is much more important than the CrackerXI, I use AFC2 on daily bases while CrackerXI we use once in a while when we want to export an APP.

unless you are a cracker that cracks APPs every day for distribution, AFC2 if far more used than CrackerXI.

you wrote " Currently AFC2 is much more important than the CrackerXI, " if there isnt CRACKERXI tool then there woudnt be eny IOS 11 and IOS 12 apps to download in the first place. 

if you think that way then go ahead and use AFC2.... what a stupid coment on site that publish Cracked IPA"s... 

Yvih

Yvih

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 15m 44s

This question might have been asked already.

Basically I used this tool to crack an app but i got Error hooking even though i have it enabled.

I'm on iOS 11.3.1 and Iphone 6s

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

because it screws up file permissions which are required in-tact to resign and rebuild IPA properly.

I see, so is it possible to have them both Installed (AFC2 and CrackerXI) on my device and every time I want to export an APP
I will uninstall AFC2 from my device, then export the APP and once done exporting I can reinstall AFC2 back again on the device?

would that work??

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,642 posts

would that work??

yes, the idea is to not have afc2 installed while decrypting.

i personally use WinSCPto ssh and never use AFC2
  • Akila likes this

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

ilyasmanan13@gmail.com

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:ilyas965
  • Locationkuwait
  • Facebook:ilyasmanan@yahoo.com
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+
After update to last v1.1.8 we didnt see Those app which we install frm tweakbox or Any other before 1.1.5 supported
So is there any way
  • crazene likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Release