Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanna go to App Store page from app

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PerterP

PerterP

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 34m 14s
I have a bad habit of downloading any app I come across that's free and seems interesting. As a result, I have something like 1,000 apps, and many times I go thru them and find that I don't remember what some of them do. I try to categorize them when I get them, but sometimes I forget to do that, too. What I'd like to know is, is there a quick and standard way to get from the app's icon to the App Store page for that app? I'd like to avoid starting the app and blundering thru it to try to figure out what it's for; so ideally I'd like an option in the 3D touch menu to open the App Store focused on the app I touched. Is this possible? Is there an app that can add this functionality?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
that is why there is an appstore app to use.

pretty simple use it's search otherwise the answer is NO