Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Goodnotes 4 for ios11

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mindHacker

mindHacker

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 32m 48s
Can anyone install the latest appcake version of this app on their ios11 device? I have tried to install it but the installation gets stuck on 68%.
I haven't been able to install any apps using appcake so far so I'm wondering if it's just my device or if the apps have not been properly cracked for ios 11.

Running Electra 11.4 ipad pro 10.5 inch

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,580 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 39m 25s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
not os11 compatible after crack anymore

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 25m 35s

What is the technical reason an app can work on 10 and not 11?  Is the 32bit part of the binary working on 10, but IOS 11 is 64bit only and the cracked app doesn't have that?

What if GN4 was installed on an IOS11 device and cracked directly on the device? Would it work?

Or is the problem with entitlements, or signing, or something else?  Could be a solvable problem.

Goodnotes is a top app. GN5 (ios12 only) is a free upgrade for owners of GN4.  I hope both can work on the soon-to-be-released iOS12 jailbreak.