Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello I got a problem with appcake.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AlpGo

AlpGo

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 17m 1s
  • LocationIstanbul
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPad Mini 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Hello. My name is alp and I'm using app cake for a long time ago. When I jailbreaked my iPad with uncover app cake 5 doesn't worked me. Then I tried electra. That Donn't worked too then I delete jalbreak with uncover rootFS option and I looked to app cake repo and I saw app cake 6. I downloaded app cake 5 to my iPad then I get some problems. I tried download agin and I tried to download app cake on other iPad and that worked. My iPad have problem with app cake. Please help. There is no options button (invisible but you tap to right spot it go to option menu) There no things on bottom like file manager tweeks apps and request all says app cake and no icon. Its download at 0kb/s. (Sorry for bad Eng I'm Turkish)

• littlephantom likes this

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
Appcake 5 in being discontinued.

use Appcake 6 from our repo