Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Delete Failed Downloads on Appcake 6

Best Answer Obuttma , 03 April 2019 - 11:10 PM

Good day folks,

I found a solution to my problem.

I'm not much familiar with the forum's rules about unverified third party solutions, so i won't post it here.

PM me if you want to know (fair warning: use it at your own personal risk).

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Problem:

How to delete failed downloads on Appcake 6 ( via Safari + filesharing sites).

Solve

Go to the full post »

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Obuttma

Obuttma

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 6m 9s
  • LocationEast Haven

Good day,

I don't know if this had been asked before (the last relevant forum (i believe) I stumbled into is from 2014), but how can I delete failed downloads in Appcake 6?

That Appcake version that uses Safari (and those ad-spamming file-sharing sites) as an intermediate for downloading files?

It seems that failed downloads still occupy some storage space and I can't seems to recover them even if I clear my Safari history/cookies.

Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Thanks a lot.

PS : I understand that everything is for free here and we shouldn't be really complaining about how the hardworking team (who gives us a lot of good stuff for free) wants to set things up for everybody's convenience, but man-alive, those file-sharing sites are a real test of somebody's patience sometimes... okay maybe most of the time.

I mean it kinda the defeat the entire purpose of  using the tool when instead of downloading apps the only thing you can downloads are spammed advertisements (and possibly tons of malwares and spywares and trackers :(

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,441 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 12h 53m 15s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

I understand that everything is for free here and we shouldn't be really complaining about how the hardworking team (who gives us a lot of good stuff for free) wants to set things up for everybody's convenience, but man-alive, those file-sharing sites are a real test of somebody's patience sometimes... okay maybe most of the time.

get an adblocker !
  • Obuttma likes this

Obuttma

Obuttma

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Haven

get an adblocker !

Okay man thanks, Im gonna try that... but is that something, like an app that you can download in store or Appcake, or is that more like a browser (Safari) extension just like in PC's?

(Im not really good in using Safari or browsing on the internet using an Idevice, so Im really sorry for my ignorance)

Anyway do you know how can I delete failed downloads?

Obuttma

Obuttma

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Haven
✓  Best Answer

Good day folks,

I found a solution to my problem.

I'm not much familiar with the forum's rules about unverified third party solutions, so i won't post it here.

PM me if you want to know (fair warning: use it at your own personal risk).

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Problem:

How to delete failed downloads on Appcake 6 ( via Safari + filesharing sites).

Solve