Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Appcake 4 unable to load dailyupload captcha.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 22m 45s
Appcake 4 ( legacy ) for some reason is not able to load the captcha that you need to fill out properly to download any file from dailyuploads.net. I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 10.3.3. The alternative is filepup but for games that exceed 1GB, this is not a viable option because it ends most often with error 999 and is generally slower than dailyuploads ( which has never shown an error 999 and downloads significantly quicker ) to any one that can offer help, thank you. And sorry hotsjf for being such a whiner but I really can't download apps that I'm dying to play.Attached File  IMG_0001.PNG   393.08KB   1 downloads

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
The only reason I'm using AppCake 4 is because it's the only one that works on my iOS, obviously by now everyone knows that AppCake 5 has been discontinued due to monetary issues and AppCake 6 is for iOS 11 and 12

Blitz

Blitz

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 1m 48s
Hi, Queenie! AppCake 6 does support IOS 10, though there are still some bugs. So you don't need to use AppCake 4.

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
I'll check right now if it works or not, either way I'll make sure to update my post. Thanks for the info though !

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts

Hi, Queenie! AppCake 6 does support IOS 10, though there are still some bugs. So you don't need to use AppCake 4.

Appcake 6 crashes whenever I try to launch it, a star in I tap on it, it opens up a white screen and then the screen changes back to the homescreen in an instant aka a crash. Help ?

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
By the way I'm jailbroken, h3lix latest version, and I've run uicache and it still crashes ( appcake 6 )

Blitz

Blitz

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 1m 48s
Well, the crash may be caused by some files that you've installed in cydia. I only installed AFC2 and AppSync unified. And the AppCake does work on my iPad mini 4 IOS 10.3.3.

Queenie

Queenie

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts

Well, the crash may be caused by some files that you've installed in cydia. I only installed AFC2 and AppSync unified. And the AppCake does work on my iPad mini 4 IOS 10.3.3.

Not the reply I was hoping for but thanks anyway for the suggestion !

K4zBeK

K4zBeK

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 6m 15s
still no solution??

googleLT

googleLT

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 36m 38s
I have found a bit tiresome solution, you have to open link with safari and download ipa this way. Sometimes even this doesn't work and I have to copy link address from safari and open it on chrome browser. But I still wish captcha could work even on legacy appcake 4.

sinkhix

sinkhix

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 37s
Can anyone please advise me how to download a file from dailyuploads.net? After clicking on the captcha "I'm not a robot" OK and then Download, another page will open in a new window. Press Download and another window will open but nothing will happen. It closes the previous windows and it's still the same. I only have this problem from dailyuploads.net. Thank You.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,424 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 12h 51m 33s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

learn how to use file hosts and ad blockers !

also always READ before you click a button on websites