Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Appcake Not Allowing Me to Use Installed Appcake Apps

Apps Install Appcake Support iOS

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

t269003

t269003

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 10m 23s

Hello all,

I am currently running Appcake v6.0.8 on an iOS 12.1 jailbroken iPad Mini 2 Retina and AppCake isn't allowing me to use installed applications from AppCake.

The attached image displays clearly what the issue is.

The application has already installed and downloaded, but I still can't open it at all for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated.

t269003.

EDIT:
Now that I click on it, it says 'infinite flight could not be installed at this time.'

Any fix for this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

EDIT 2:
I've just realized that my AppCake isn't up to date, so I'm upgrading to v6.1.2 to see if that'll fix the problem. I've also reinstalled AppSync Unified from Karen's Repo.

EDIT 3:
The error 'infinite flight could not be installed at this time' still persists. Any help as to fixing this error would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

Attached Files

Edited by t269003, 07 April 2019 - 06:03 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apps, Install, Appcake, Support, iOS