Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Siri says there is a problem with the App when dictating a text

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PerterP

PerterP

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 14m 57s
Hey everyone,

I have an iPhone 6 and just recently my Siri has started saying before asking for the next step, such as you say “send a text” before asking who you want to send it to she says “sorry there was a problem with the App” - If anyone knows how to fix this issue please comment. Thank you!

Kevin Barnes

Kevin Barnes

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 20 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 4s

Does this issue happen after the recent iOS update? Because of its somewhat common problem. But most of them had been fixed after a quick restart on Siri, Resettings network settings and enable hey Siri. I don't know if those working or not. I just read about it on article. But you can try those methods.

Fluffyone

Fluffyone

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 1s
  • LocationIndia

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps such as powering down the phone or doing a hard reset? Sometimes this is all it takes to resolve many weird issues. See if that works for you.