Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Appcake Won’t Display Downloded IPAs

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cusconillow

Cusconillow

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 20m 13s
iPhone 6S on 11.0.2 unc0ver jailbreak.

Downloaded appcake, downloaded Baldur’s Gate which directed me to download through safari and I used Safari Plus. There’s was no “Open in Appcake” option on the downloads page for safari plus. I copied the ipa to the downloads folder under appcake using ifile and it does not show up in the appcake app to install.

Installed through ifile and it crashes upon opening.

Is there a consistent way of having appcake install an app downloaded through safari? I’m not getting the “open in appcake” option; only “copy to appcake” which doesn’t appear to do anything.

Cusconillow

Cusconillow

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 20m 13s
Alright, I was able to use the “Open With” option in Filza and imported both Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale to Appcake.
I installed Baldur’s Gate but it crashes on launch. Does this app just not work cracked on iOS 11?
Trying to install Icewind Dale now but it’s stuck at the point of adding a icon to my springboard while saying “Installing...” under it.