Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is there any alternative for AppCake to download and install cracked ipa's on Chimera Jailbreak?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Michealgimmies

Michealgimmies

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 9m 22s

I was using AppCake every since my first Jailbreak, but as they announced that there won't be support for Sileo + Chimera I was wondering if there is an alternative. I read about installing IPA's with filza, but i have no idea how to do so. I'm on iOS 12.1 on iPhone XS Max. Thanks for helping me out.

Pikachu

Pikachu

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 15m 20s

I was using AppCake every since my first Jailbreak, but as they announced that there won't be support for Sileo + Chimera I was wondering if there is an alternative. I read about installing IPA's with filza, but i have no idea how to do so. I'm on iOS 12.1 on iPhone XS Max. Thanks for helping me out.

You can download apps from iphonecake.com on your computer and install them using a tool like iFunbox.

IGameUWatch

IGameUWatch

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 11m 38s
  • LocationFlorida
  • iDevices Owned:N/A
Filza and Ifile can both install ipas. But you can always switch to Unc0ver dark since it includes Cydia AND Sileo when you jb.