Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worthy upgrade?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

JovintoJain

JovintoJain

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 2m 26s

Should I upgrade from my iPad Mini 2? I have had this tablet for 5 years and despite its good condition, it is still slowish, low on space, has wifi issues and iOS support has ended.

I have been thinking of whether to upgrade or not, but I am not sure if it's the wise thing to do. I've heard of rumours regarding new iPads which may be announced in a few months, but I wouldn't go and buy those.

If I were to upgrade, I would go for an iPad Pro model, maybe the 2017 one if it gets cheaper for many reasons - the great internals, pro motion, but I could settle for the Mini 5 or the 2018 iPad. Is it worthy though?uc browser shareit appvn

I don't want to spend a lot of cash, but I wouldn't want to go all the way with very old models. Anything from 2017 and beyond is alright for me.

What do you guys think?