Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chimera takes about 10 mins to jailbreak every time!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mishkalidas

mishkalidas

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 21m 43s

I’m on the latest version of Chimera right now but even if I downgrade to a different version, the same thing happens.. Whenever I press jailbreak in the chimera app (using whatever method, doesn’t matter which) it does steps 1,2,3 and does like a respring where I see the circle turning clockwise. It stays stuck on that for about 10 mins or so before actually jailbreaking fully and allowing me to use my phone. I just started putting my phone down after pressing jailbreak and come back to it after some time and it’s jailbroken and on the lock screen by then. It’s getting really annoying for me and I’m not sure how to fix it.

What I’ve tried so far:

1. Going to different versions of chimera. Even 1.04 has the same issue now.

2. Disabled all my tweaks with iCleaner, still same thing.

3. Jailbreaking with no tweaks from chimera, same issue.

I don’t know what else to do, it’s getting super annoying now. Anyone have any suggestions?