Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to recover deleted notes that do not have backups

iphone X

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kevin Barnes

Kevin Barnes

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 20 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 4s

By mistakenly i delete some important notes on my iPhone X. But i did not backup them into iTunes or iCloud or anything. Do i have a way to recover them? Its better if i do not have to install third party app for this.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
files can perhaps be recovered but i do not thing notes can

Fluffyone

Fluffyone

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 11s
  • LocationIndia
To retrieve deleted iPhone notes that haven't been backed up, the first thing to do is install FoneLab  software on your computer and follow the instructions below to get them back.
Step 1: Run the program : Run this utility on the computer and its main interface shows up. Since you are unable to use backup to get back the deleted iPhone notes, please choose the first "Recover from iOS Device" mode.
Next, use a supplied USB cable to set up a stable connection between iPhone and computer.
Step 2: Scan iPhone for all the deleted notes : Once the connection is made successfully, go ahead and check "Notes" option among data types, then hit the Scan button to let it search the entire memory of your iPhone for deleted notes.
When it finished, it will show you a list of files on the interface.
Step 3: Find the lost notes : All the data will be divided into different categories with the number of items in the parenthesis. Before recovery, you can preview the deleted notes. To do this, simply click the "Notes" category and all the corresponding items are presented on the right pane.
Next, select the deleted notes you want to retrieve from iPhone. You can either select individual notes files using the checkboxes or you can click the top checkbox to select all files.
Step 4: Export deleted iPhone notes to the computer : Once selected, press Recover button at the lower right corner. A window will pop up for you to choose a path for saving the recovered files.
After that, click on Recover button again to get the whole process started.
After the process is over, you can open up the local folder to check the lost notes of iPhone.

Wlee2060

Wlee2060

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 17 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 26m 54s

In my opinion, if you don't have iTunes or iCloud backups, you may need a third-party tool to help you recover deleted notes from iPhone X. Here I will recommend TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery, an easy-to-use yet professional iOS data recovery solution. It can help you retrieve lost or deleted notes in a few clicks only as long as your notes haven't been overwritten by the newer data on the device. So please don't use you device when you've deleted the important notes by accient and use the tool to restore them immediately. 

Read more: How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone without Backup

Armiyi

Armiyi

Banned

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Once this issue happens, you can firstly check your "Recently Deleted" folder on Notes app. If there is no item you need, then you'd better ask help for an iPhone data recovery, which can help scan, search, preview and recover deleted notes from iPhone directly without using a backup file.

More abilities to recover lost data, you can check here.

icsleepers

icsleepers

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 10m 21s

If you don't use third-party recovery tools, I don't think you can recover data without a backup.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iphone X