Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ifunbox or cydia Impactor isnt working on some apps.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 56m 43s

On some apps or versions of apps Cydia Impactor wont install the app giving me a ZIP.cpp 464 error code and Ifunbox wont work at ALL. My device isnt jailbroken and other versions of the apps sometimes work as well. any idea why? 

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 23,677 posts
    • Time Online: 298d 21h 46m 1s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
you can't install cracked apps via ifunbox to nonJB device !
  • Bobbyroberts310 likes this

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts

you can't install cracked apps via ifunbox to nonJB device !

So how do I install your apps that you upload then? I know Cydia impactor works in most cases but I can’t jailbreak my phone due to it being 12.1.4

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 43m 7s

So how do I install your apps that you upload then? I know Cydia impactor works in most cases but I can’t jailbreak my phone due to it being 12.1.4

You have iphone XS or XR? @Bobbyroberts310

You CAN jailbreak A7-A11 devices up to 12.2 now.

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts

You have iphone XS or XR? @Bobbyroberts310

You CAN jailbreak A7-A11 devices up to 12.2 now.

I have a regular IPhone X on 12.1.4. From what I seen I thought you couldn’t jailbreak under 12.1.2. What’s a good way to jailbreak this device?

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts

I have a regular IPhone X on 12.1.4. From what I seen I thought you couldn’t jailbreak under 12.1.2. What’s a good way to jailbreak this device?

You can use uncover or chimera jailbreak. Uncover comes preloaded with cydia, chimera comes with sileo. 

If you want a sileo, go and download this jb tool: https://chimera.sh/

If you want a cydia, go and download this jb tool (download the ".ipa" file, of the latest version): https://github.com/p...ecimus/releases

you have to sideload the .IPA file with cydia impactor. Then, when you are jailbroken, add this repo: https://repo.incendo.ws/   to cydia or sileo. Install the tweak, called "ReProvision". Open the app and login with the account that you sideloaded the jailbreak tool with cydia impactor. that tweak is going to re-sign the jailbreak tool, so that you don't have to re-install It with a pc after every 7 days. install appsync and you are good to go! I hope you understood everything from my shitty english. If you have any questions- ask.

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts

You can use uncover or chimera jailbreak. Uncover comes preloaded with cydia, chimera comes with sileo. 

If you want a sileo, go and download this jb tool: https://chimera.sh/

If you want a cydia, go and download this jb tool (download the ".ipa" file, of the latest version): https://github.com/p...ecimus/releases

you have to sideload the .IPA file with cydia impactor. Then, when you are jailbroken, add this repo: https://repo.incendo.ws/   to cydia or sileo. Install the tweak, called "ReProvision". Open the app and login with the account that you sideloaded the jailbreak tool with cydia impactor. that tweak is going to re-sign the jailbreak tool, so that you don't have to re-install It with a pc after every 7 days. install appsync and you are good to go! I hope you understood everything from my shitty english. If you have any questions- ask.

Which one do you recommend for the simplest way of doing this? i thought chimera or sileo wasnt compatible with this site

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts

Which one do you recommend for the simplest way of doing this? i thought chimera or sileo wasnt compatible with this site

NOTE: I forgot to mention that,there ARE compatability issues with sileo, but If you don't want to use appcake, you can use sileo.

They are equally simple. I have not tried sileo personally, but some people say that It is faster than cydia, and also looks modern.

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts

NOTE: I forgot to mention that,there ARE compatability issues with sileo, but If you don't want to use appcake, you can use sileo.

They are equally simple. I have not tried sileo personally, but some people say that It is faster than cydia, and also looks modern.

I kinda wanna use appcake because all the IPAs are already on here. But do the apps not work with Sileo and chimera? Appsync should work the same on both right?

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts

I kinda wanna use appcake because all the IPAs are already on here. But do the apps not work with Sileo and chimera? Appsync should work the same on both right?

As far as I know, appsync should work on both cydia and sileo. I don't know if It will work if you sideload an appcake game or app with ifunbox and you don't have the appcake itself, for example.

You can install .ipa files with filza, by the way. You can't install jailbreak tools with filza tho.

Bobbyroberts310

Bobbyroberts310

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts

As far as I know, appsync should work on both cydia and sileo. I don't know if It will work if you sideload an appcake game or app with ifunbox and you don't have the appcake itself, for example.

You can install .ipa files with filza, by the way. You can't install jailbreak tools with filza tho.

It’s just easier for me to sideload apps from my PC to my iPhone then to just download it from my iPhone. I know that’s weird but that would be my main process. If you think Sileo would work then I’ll do that or do you think just use the other one you gave me?
  • donut32 likes this

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts

It’s just easier for me to sideload apps from my PC to my iPhone then to just download it from my iPhone. I know that’s weird but that would be my main process. If you think Sileo would work then I’ll do that or do you think just use the other one you gave me?

Ye, the https://chimera.sh/  just follow my tutorial above. try with sileo. If it will not work, you can always install uncover and get cydia.