Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alarm disappears after setting it in the reminders app

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PerterP

PerterP

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 34m 14s
Hi I was looking for a to do list and was looking to see if Apple had one and saw that the Reminders app was supposed to be very good, iphone klingeltöne

I tried a few times to set an alarm for tomorrow and every time I hit “done” and I go back to the main screen it is there under the item, but disappears after a few seconds. I look at the alarm again and then it isn’t there, and I reset it again, same thing. This is a new iPod 6th Gen with no other problems so far. Any ideas? iPhone 12 Pro klingelton
Thanks!

Kevin Barnes

Kevin Barnes

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 20 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 4s

Thats odd. ive never heard of something like that on a iPod.Maybe it can be fixed after you updated it.But if you dont like it try to download another app like Todolist.

Fluffyone

Fluffyone

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 11s
  • LocationIndia

To fix this, here is what you need to do: Open Settings > Scroll down and tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” > Select iCloud, Yahoo or other account > Switch on Calendars or Reminders. Wait for a while, Calendars and Reminders will show up on iPhone or iPad