Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Easy to use commercial iOS emulator?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mishkalidas

mishkalidas

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 21m 43s

Right now I am using a physical iPhone that I am screen mirroring to my PC via AirPlay/AirServer, but it's super annoying to have to use the tiny screen to do all the input / typing. I'd much rather do all the work on my PC.

I know Apple have an emulator that you can use with Xcode on a mac, but 1) I'm not a developer so that seems like overkill and 2) i don't have access to a Mac.

I'm hoping there's some sort of commercial, relatively easy to use emulator that would allow me to get the iPhone experience on my PC so I could use that instead of having to use a physical phone. I'm not opposed to paying for something as long as we're not talking big money. If there's something I could get for a couple hundred bucks I'd buy it tomorrow.

Even if it's just software that would allow me to remotely control an iOS device from my PC, that would get me what I need.

Everything I've found so far seems to be aimed at people wanting to play games, seems like it's fairly involved to get working, doesn't come with any support, and looks pretty sketchy.

Any suggestions?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
it's called Corellium. https://corellium.com/

also the company is now in a legal battle with Apple.