Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I pressed restart in assistive touch and now i'm in boot loop, please help.

iphone

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DavidBhai

DavidBhai

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 13m 51s
iphone xs max ios 12.2. My side button is jammed in permanently so i use assistive touch. Pressed restart and got the apple logo over and over. When i plug it into a cable it goes to restore, but I've already tried iTunes and it doesn't work. I've tried apps like imyfone and reiboot but you have to pay and they seem fishy. Gonna go to sleep, please leave suggestions, anything is appreciated.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,294 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 58m 43s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
let the phone battery die and retry

Yilia

Yilia

Caker

• IC Member
  • 47 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 5m 29s

iPhone can easily get into boot loop due to reasons, like battery, jailbreak or wrong update.

You can try to force restart the device, restore it, use volume up trick or fix with iPhone system recovery Mac or Win tool.

All these ways are commonly used by many users who experience the same issue.

If you would like to know more details about the reasons and solutions, you can check here: How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop

barrysingh101

barrysingh101

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 43s

You would need to fix that button. Go to apple store or if you think you would be able to replace that do it yourself

Junny

Junny

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 13m 1s

To fix iPhone stuck in boot loop, my option is to use a iOS Repair Tool to fix iPhone stuck on white Apple logo, black/blue/white screen, ios update failure, jailbreak, headphone mode, etc. with several clicks. You can have a try depend on own needs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iphone