Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Device not supported by thinning

ipa errors

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

arimoto1906

arimoto1906

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 11m 4s

Hello guys!
 I have a friend in group share acc for ios app, he downloaded ios app name "Brothers: a tale of two sons" and share it for me at .ipa file but when i used 3utool to import app, it said "Device not supported by thinning".
after that, I tried to download ipa file on iphonecake but it doesnt work on ios 12, it suddenly crash every time I tried to open it.
I have read the same topic and admin said because the ipa app is not cracked properly, so here is the link to ipa file:
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
please someone, some crackers could crack it agains for me
Thanks!
(sorry for my bad english)

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
✓  Best Answer
download the file from here and install using Filza