Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apps crashing after installing

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jamun99

jamun99

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 39m 28s
  • LocationUnited States

Hello everyone,,

I have a jail broken iPhone 6S Plus on 10.2 with Yalu JB. I've installed the latest AppCake which is 5.5.3.0 and also have AppSync Unified. After Install any app from appcake, หมวกกันน็อค I click on the app then it openes and closes. Don't know what else to do. Any suggestions or fix ?

mangonebula

mangonebula

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 41s

You're jailbroken I assume? Did you use the official appcake repo? cydia.iphonecake.com

I have an iphone 6 and i got appcake from the repo and appsync from a third party repo (Karen's repo)

You could also disable tweaks with icleaner until you find what might be causing the conflict.

Fluffyone

Fluffyone

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 11s
  • LocationIndia
Ways to fix iPhone, apps crashing or quitting unexpectedly
  • Restart iPhone
  • Reset to factor settings
  • Restore iPhone through iTunes
  • Force quit the App and Re-launch
  • Update iOS
  • Update the App
  • Delete and reinstall the app
  • Clear space on your iPhone
  • Contact the app developer

floraa

floraa

Banned

• Banned
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA
After using a VPN app on my device, I have solved this problem. So, I recommend it also for you.