Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why is ReProvision not auto-resigning Phoenixpwn on iOS 9.3.5?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

timidhermit

timidhermit

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 51m 34s

I have an iPad 3 on iOS 9.3.5 jailbroken with Phoenixpwn v5.

I am having problem trying to get ReProvision 0.4.5 to work correctly. It is supposed to auto-resign in the background whenever the signing windows is within the set parameters (default is 2 days before certificate expiration and check every 2 hours).

However, my installation of ReProvision never auto-resign. Whenever I open the app, it will display that the Phoenixpwn is near expiration but it will never auto-resign in the background. Instead, I have to tap on the sign button to manually trigger the signing.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to tap on the "Initiate background signing"? My understand is that this action was not necessary and is meant for manual checking. The app works otherwise so I don't think there was a faulty installation.

I have changed the time window to other days and times (like 6 days before certificate expiration and check every 1 hour) but still no auto-resign happens. The app just ignores the time window and continues to count down.

Please help!