Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to Remove a Video from iMovie on my iPod touch 6th gen

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PerterP

PerterP

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 34m 14s
Hi I have been adding photos and videos to my Files App, (drag and drop on the PC to iCloud), to view and share with others.

I was testing some of the options, and had selected “Save Video “ and the Video was saved to my Camera Roll (Photos App), and also showed up in iMovie. I deleted it from Camera Roll, and I believe it was removed from iMovie as well. iphone ringtone

I don’t want to test it again, as the second time I tested “Copy to iMovie” instead, and the Video was saved only to iMovie, (and not to Camera Roll), and I don’t really want it there, and I cannot find any way at all to remove it. I do not know if it is taking up space, and if I edit it, if it edits my original file in the File App. iMovie doesn’t show up in iCloud on the PC, so I don’t know how to access iMovie from the desktop. It looks like I can’t remove it from iMovie. Free download ringtone at: https://ringtonesfree.info/
Anyone know how to do this? I’d like to keep my iMovie App organized. Thanks!