Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

reprivision wiped app data?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

velave

velave

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 36m 29s

I am jailbroken with electra and use cydia impactor to sideload some apps.

I have used cydia extender for auto-resigning without a problem , but had heard about reprovision and decided to try it.

When I launched reprovision, it listed a number of apps expiring in a week, so I decided to let it resign them.

I started the apps afterwards and found they don't seem to have just been resigned but actually reinstalled. All the data from the apps is gone, and when I started them it was like I was launching new apps for the first time.  Does anyone know why this happened? Since this had never happened with cydia extender I wasn't expecting it.

A couple of those apps contained important data.

Is there any way I can retrieve the data for these apps or is it lost forever?

Thanks for your help.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,605 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 40m 18s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
go complain to the Dev of reprovision.