Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't get AppCake to stay installed

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

12gage

12gage

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 5m 27s
  • Twitter:dandgage

I'm on a XS Max 12.0.1 with Chimera JB, I've installed Appcake a few times through the repo, then when I open Zebra or Sileo it gets deleted.  Is there a fix for this?  Or can anyone upload the deb?  I found the 6.0.8 deb, but then it wants me to upgrade, then it's back to getting deleted. 

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,444 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 12h 53m 59s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
use CYDIA or go complain to Sileo and/or Zebra devs !

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s

I'm on a XS Max 12.0.1 with Chimera JB, I've installed Appcake a few times through the repo, then when I open Zebra or Sileo it gets deleted.  Is there a fix for this?  Or can anyone upload the deb?  I found the 6.0.8 deb, but then it wants me to upgrade, then it's back to getting deleted. 

yeah I haven’t been able to use appcake for a while odintap.ru has very fast speeds though if your struggling