Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some apps crashing on launch A12 12.4

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FullyAware124

FullyAware124

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 23m 11s
I’ve been having trouble getting any version of app Halide to launch properly on my A12 iOS 12.4 device because it instantly crashes when i launch it. I tried downloading another app called Shadowrocket and it works just fine no issue

I have latest AppCake from official repo and AppSync too

Anyone else have this problem?

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,254 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 26m 7s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards
Download ipa on your pc then install it, other way is to download ipa from safari and open it over filza and install it.

FullyAware124

FullyAware124

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 23m 11s
I tried Filza method but same result both with the IPA from Zachary and "user_hidden".

I noticed when I opened the Shadowrocket app using Filza that the name property was correct (it said Shadowrocket), but the name property for both IPAs for Halide provided by Zach and user_hidden was set to "(null)"

I think thats why the app keeps crashing, any way to fix?

xbeccapricex

xbeccapricex

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 10m 25s

Exact same problem here with some ipas