Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is it possible to crack an app without purchasing?

purchase refund crack

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Luckzzz

Luckzzz

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 14 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 55m 26s

Do I always have to purchase and request a refund or there's some way to download a paid app without bind it to a real credit card??

There's a limit for the request refunds in itunes per month?? (If I purchase 100 apps and request a refund, is that possible?)

Thanks!  :bye:

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
NO NO NO NO.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckzzz

Luckzzz

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 14 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 55m 26s

Sorry for being so off-topic.

But what's the difference between pirating an app so people can download it without paying ... to a non-conventional method to get the app (not paying for it) and sharing it to the community?? I mean: it's the same as someone who downloaded some app from iphonecake and never paid for it.  

I'm really poor so I want to pay for the apps I like after I get better in life $$.. And I'm a programmer aswell and know the downsides of piracy. But the pros are: people do know your app better. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: purchase, refund, crack