Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Install cracked apps on jailbroken AppleTV

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CyCake

CyCake

Caker

• IC Member
  • 47 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 14m 26s
  • Twitter:CyCake_Support
  • LocationCydia
  • Facebook:CyCake Cydia Repo

There are two ways: Installing with SSH, or installing with iFunBox.

For both, you must install AppSync from Diatrus repo: https://diatr.us/nito/

iFunbox

Just download the cracked app from AppCake, plug in Apple TV 4 with usb-c chord, and click install app on iFunBox.

SSH

This method is better for the AppleTV 4K, because 4K cannot use iFunBox. Download cracked app onto your computer, and copy it over to the AppleTV with WinSCP or FileZilla. On NitoTV, install AppInst from Diatrus repo. Then, over SSH run 'appinst /path/to/ipa/'. It will install the app for you!

ChrisR

ChrisR

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 1m 8s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 5, iPad 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 2, MacBook Pro, iMac

CyCake, could you please help me a little more with this ....I have all the ipa's of the games I want to install, they are all on my iMac desktop....do I use ifunbox on my desktop with the Apple TV plugged into it?

or does ifunbox have to be on the Apple TV ?  also could you provide a link to ifunbox to use for this tutorial...many thanks!!!

update:

so I installed appsync on my apple tv4 , I then installed ifunbox v1.8 on MacBook Air, plugged the already jaibroken ATV into the MacBook Air, launched ifunbox and most apps installed successfully, some spit out an error code...but NONE were able to actually launch on my ATV....any help please?!

f900

f900

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 23m 12s

Hi there!

I have the same problem. All the apps I tried to install gave me installation error or failed to run.....

Could they be bad cracked?

Thanks

wormpy

wormpy

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 11m 11s
  • LocationWestdorpe
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Pro 2, Apple Watch 3, MacBook Pro

Same here. any advice? The app is on the appletv bud can not open it