Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kintsugi [0.1.59] [by user_hidden-ICPDA]

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
512x512bb.jpg
Kintsugi
Version:0.1.59
Cate: Health & Fitness
Price: $19.99
Size: 174.58MB
Description:
The goal of therapy is self-knowledge. Whether you’re new to cognitive behavioral therapy or an expert, Kintsugi is personalized talk therapy software that leverages AI and our Community's collective knowledge to unearth new insights about you. Simply speak into the app, and let us do the rest. Kintsugi promotes clinically-proven techniques to tackle daily stress, anxiety, and depression.

Look to grow, be mindful, and promote self-peace with Kintsugi.

--

LETTERS:

“I can’t tell you how wonderful I think this is! I’m a firm believer of therapy and just having the right tools available can make a big difference.”
— JENNY M.

“My family grew up in the midwest and there was only 1 therapist for the whole town. It was terribly unfair and your app will provide access to those who may need it most.”
— MEAGAN G.

“Tracking my journaling through intelligent voice-recorded notes is genius.”
— ALEX F.

--

BENEFITS:
- Feel heard and understood
- Non-judgmental and supportive AI
- Easy access 24/7
- View your mood over time
- Learn more about your emotional triggers
- Read anonymized community inspirations
- Mindful breathing minute-timer
- And much more!

We're here to support your journey and growth, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! We are honored to support you.

Download: https://iphonecake.c...418031227_.html