Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apps crashing. How to sign properly or any fix?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Urth

Urth

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 8m 16s
Please. Any help on these many apps that install but crash when opened? Ahem.. @telefonbuch @zachary.
I search the forum but find no answers.
I tried install with filza, appcake, sideloading with nullximpactor or old Cydia impactor on iOS 12 now still crashing on iOS 13.
Tried editing and removing _codesignature and repackaging in filza.

Any help? Do you know of a helpful thread post here on forum ? Thnx

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,171 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 25m 46s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards
99% of appa here are for ios 12 and ios 13 , and 99% are 64 bit, so if you have 32bit device its time to upgrade.
If you have latest ios 13 and its still having issues download ipa from pc and install it, try different hosts, or just buy Ipastore that suuport non JB, and security about revokes.

Urth

Urth

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
I’ve run these devices since 2007, when it was illegal to even have the iPhone in this country. I try to jb, even crack maybe. Now using iPhone 6 iOS 12.4 & iPad Air 2 iOS 13.4.1
But these ipa people are releasing on Appcake and other sites don’t run. Not on my older nor newer devices. Not on 11,12 nor iOS 13.
So there must be some way or some reason.
I’m looking for facts and information. Opinion not so much but there’s info, I know it’s out there somewhere. Thanks for contributing, y’all.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

GO PURCHASE YOUR APPS !!!

Urth

Urth

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
OK! I may have even bought a few for you!

Urth

Urth

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
I like to know how to crack some protections. That’s the cracking hacking community. But it’s beyond me now. So I’m just a user, at the level of using appcake apps to try, maybe even try-before-you-buy.
I’ve bought apps, donated to here and sites that do develop iPhone software.

if crack is not good and doesn’t work or it works for most but not all. Then how to fix?

Though go buy your own apps is good advice. That wasn’t the question I asked. So back to my original post.

. Maybe someone else can say something useful how to make these app work. Thanks