Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Broken iPad Touchscreen

Touchscreen

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ahmed98

Ahmed98

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 19 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 33m 28s
  • Twitter:MINERPLAYZ974
  • LocationKuwait
  • Facebook:Ahmed Mortada
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+, iPhone XS Max, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 5, iPad 6, iHave a PC
So i bought my iPad Mini 2 in 2016 (i'am not sure when)but it has been a good experience with until 2019 came along then i have started experiencing tons of lag in my games , storage issues cause it's a 16gb which is a nightmare However it was handling my light games pretty well but the heavier games weren't able to run at all:( , after all of this to make matters worse , one day i have woken up started using my ipad and it have fallen down under my bed but nothing was serious it was just a small fall then i have picked it up , started using it and noticed something rather strange with the touch screen , some parts of the screen weren't responding to my finger's clicks. At first i thought it was just a bug or glitch so i restarted my iPad then the same thing happened now i was a little bit concerned so i had to go to a phone repair market , and when i went there the guy told us that the repair cost is 43 K.W.D Which is 139 U.S.D which is extremely expensive for a device like this!? And the conclusion of this post is when you are living in a country that doesn’t have repair shops from apple it is most likely a scam because they are charging too much and not fixing it that well and adding too much stuff that doesn’t even help so i want someone to help me with this please .

Oliver Johnson

Oliver Johnson

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 48m 16s

I recommend you to go to official Apple service center and replace your screen. Dont try to replace your screen from normal mobile repair shop.