Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bent iPhone Screen

Bent iPhone Broken Screen

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ahmed98

Ahmed98

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 19 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 33m 28s
  • Twitter:MINERPLAYZ974
  • LocationKuwait
  • Facebook:Ahmed Mortada
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+, iPhone XS Max, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 5, iPad 6, iHave a PC
Today I Am Going To Talk About My Bent iPhone 6 plus Screen That Just Broke Yesterday Which Was Due To Me Putting it in The Driver Seat And Not Feeling That The iPhone Was Under Me While I Was Driving And What Happened To The Screen Truly Shocked Me Because The Screen Went All White And Some Parts Of The Screen Were Purple So I Was Worried That My iPhone Screen Wouldn’t Be Fixed Again So I Went To A Place Were People Go To Fix There Cracked Screens And The Dude Their Said To Me That The LCD Screen is Broken So He Told Me That The Repair Cost Will Be 45 K.W.D Which is 150 approx. The Same Price They Offered Me To Fix My iPad Mini 2 So I Noticed That The Prices They Charge Are All Equal To The Device Type So I Want Someone To Help Me So I Can Fix it At Home???
  • Hah 84 likes this

r3tribut10n

r3tribut10n

Like the wind!

• IC Trusted User
  • 721 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 8h 41m 55s
  • LocationUk
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

https://www.ifixit.c...placement/30265

clydaro

clydaro

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 2m 35s
  • iPhone 12 Pro. The best iPhone overall.  
  • iPhone 12. The iPhone's top features for less.  
  • iPhone 11. The best iPhone bargain.  
  • iPhone SE 2020. The least expensive new iPhone.  
  • iPhone XR. A big-screen iPhone for less.
  •