Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Several Apps will not launch (were working before)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BonoBonobo

BonoBonobo

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 3m 30s

Giving the message:

"Unable to Verify App

An internet connection is required to verify trust of the developer "iPhone distribution: Kailuan(Group) Limited Liability Corporation". This app will not be available until verified.

I found it in settings, hit "Verify Apps".... nothing changed

update: reinstalling the apps seems to fix this. However this is obviously not an ideal solution, and knowing why it happened would be nice so that I don't have to do this all over again.

Olusawyer

Olusawyer

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 9m 43s
I think the issue is general, all apps downloaded from AppCake is giving the error...including Unc0ver

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
I think its because you are side loading and rhe certificate has expired.

I have been jailbroken for a while but last time I used sideloading if it expires you install fresh. So not ideal for games etc!!

Olusawyer

Olusawyer

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 9m 43s
Try to reinstall AppCake, I think the former certificate’s expired. That’s what I did, and everything is working normally now