Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does cracked Apps Manager 1.5.3-2k activate offline?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

timidhermit

timidhermit

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 51m 34s

Installed Apps Manager 1.5.3-2k from Kiiimo repo. Supposed to be activated (offline) already. But app still says trial version. Pressing the Activate button offline does nothing (unlike the older julioverne cracks in which the app activates when the button is pressed offline). Am I supposed to press the Activate button while allowing the app to go online? Is the crack merely a redirect to a third-party Activation Server? There is no info I can find on this...

BTW, I also tried out CrackTool4 v4.0~beta9d. It says crack applied, but nothing happens. I also downgraded to older versions to reapply the crack, including 1.5.0-12, 1.4.1-1, 1.2.0-1, but nothing works. Is it possible that the fact that I had once installed the most recent version somehow invalidates all downgrade attempts to install older cracked version of this app?

I don't know how to troubleshoot this further... Please help!

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Installed Apps Manager 1.5.3-2k from Kiiimo repo.

Apps Manager is from TIGI SOFTWARE or BIGBOSS repo NOT Kimmo or where ever you got it from !!!!!!!!!!!

timidhermit

timidhermit

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 51m 34s

My apology... I was not clear in my original post. This is what I meant...

When the deb from the Kiiimo depo did not activate as I had expected for a cracked deb, I installed older but original versions (1.5.0-12, 1.4.1-1, 1.2.0-1) downloaded from the BigBoss repo and then used CrackTool4 v4.0~beta9d from julioverne to try to activate the app. This did not work, contrary to what I read about CrackTool4 working on these older versions.

Thus, I want to know if I did anything wrong. Does the CrackTool4 crack requires the Apps Manager app to still be allowed to connect online to activate the license? Or is it because I had installed the 1.5.3-2 before so that these downgrade do not work to allow me to use CrackTool4?