Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

It won’t delete

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PissedOffDude

PissedOffDude

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 39m 53s
  • LocationHouston
I have an iPhone 11 running iOS 13.5 with the unc0ver jailbreak. Last night I decided to try exploring AppCake and downloaded it (after an hour of fighting with the Configuration profile not sticking), and after discovering I couldn’t use most of the apps/tweaks I was trying to go for I gave up and went to delete it. I removed the configuration profile and deleted the app and the repos, then after respringing my phone the app pops back up. There’s no configuration for it, not downloaded or anything anymore. And it it’s still popping up after every time I delete it and resorting. I even downloaded Filza and went through and tried to delete all the files for it and everything and it STILL WONT GO AWAY. I also downloaded AppData and it’s showing two Containers, /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/2A200222-49C0-41AB-853D-21F62BD4B678/appcakej.app
/private/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/A0543277-F0E7-432B-90D6-4A42E0F0D3FA
And 5 Entitlements
keychain-access-groups
application-identifier
aps-environment
get-task-allow
com.apple.developer.team-identifier