Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mediabox Hd 2.4.9.2 [help is needed]

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alsayari

Alsayari

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 30m 59s
Hello every body.

I would like to know if there is a work around for making the current MediaBox Hd version 2.4.9.2 available in IPAstore work again.

It will download and finish installing and when i click on it it will popup some permission request, but will crash in second (it will show only blank black screen for a split of a second). I don’t know if the problem is from my device or from the app it self, but when downloaded from mediabox hd website it worked then apple revoked the certificate they use so the issue might be in the version uploaded to ipastore.

Any help would be appreciated guys.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

NO

Alsayari

Alsayari

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 30m 59s
I’m sorry i might placed it in the wrong section since it’s moved. Is this is the proper location to get the help for that app.