Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CELLAR | Roguelike + Quest [1.2.6] [by user_hidden-ICPDA]

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
512x512bb.jpg
CELLAR | Roguelike + Quest
Version:1.2.6
Cate: Games
Price: $3.49
Size: 31.64MB
Description:
A new adventure game based on a real life story! Get your knife, put on rags and go down the basement!

- Simple controls
Walk with arrows. You can throw a knife at the enemy. Now you are ready to play!

- Exciting situations every play
Unique levels are intertwined with completely random ones

- Unusual enemies
No orcs and elves! There are angry homeless people, crazy karates, maniacs, zombies and many others!

- Storyline
There are not only dungeons, but also quest levels where you can drink a beer and break up with a girl

- Unique soundtrack
Analog synthesizer and electric guitar set their own atmosphere

- Traditional roguelike century-old graphics
You and enemies are displayed in ASCII characters. This is how our great-grandfathers played classic roguelike games!

- Compact game without a billion levels of the same type
Are you tired of starting the game with the idea that you can hardly pass it? "Cellar" is not stretched for 1000 hours of play - it is possible to win even in half an hour!

- Not chess, but...
It may look simple, but there is a lot of room for tactics

- No ads, no additional purchases and it's offline
You have purchased the premium version of the game that I have been working on for over a year. I don't like ads and I don't want them to interrupt your gameplay!

- Questions?
For any questions write to breakmt@mail.ru

Download: https://iphonecake.c...548327573_.html